- THE 11TH LATIN AMERICA FILM FESTIVAL DUBLIN. Official selection.
- III INTERAMERICAN BIENNIAL OF ARTVIDEOS Honorific Mention, Exhibition and contest.
- XV PAIZ BIENNIAL JURY SELECTION Guatemala, Guatemala.
Synopsis: A 3 minutes video of the 'someone's got to do it' job, and the frustration that comes with playing the housewife role in a male oriented society.
Duration: 2:30 min.
Synopsis: Video Art from the Collection "Look Together", dedicated to children with Down syndrome.
Duration: 1:15 min.
Cash for a miracle
- MUSEUM LIA BERMUDEZ Selected for Biennale Del Barro. Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- CONTEMPORARY ART INSTITUTE OF CUENCA Photography individual exhibition and video installation. Cuenca, Ecuador.
Synopsis: My intention with this video is to take the viewer to the most intimate spaces of those rituals where all the emotions and human needs mix, and where the power of the divine is linked to the monetary values and the credulity of the people.
Duration: 2:47 min.
Tuk Tuk Blindado
- VI CENTRAL AMERICAN BIENNIAL Third place with video and installation. Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- XVI PAIZ BIENNIAL ART SHOW/EXPOSITION/FESTIVAL Honorable Mention. Guatemala, Guatemala.
Synopsis: This video is a documentation of the movement of an armored motorcycle taxi around the city, which is popular as a solution to urban violence. The only star of this video is the motorcycle taxi. Walk across the city from the most elegant areas to hazardous areas of the country. Urban violence has no area and not seen, but arises unexpectedly at any time.
TUK TUK which is the common name given to a common mototaxi. The motorcycle taxis are imported from Asia and have become very useful in many Latin American countries. They are ideal for informal transport and economic development.
Duration: 7:29 min